Maturing the saints through the systematic teaching of the Word of God, so that the saints can do the work of the ministry. Col 1:25-28 (KJV)
Eph 4:11-15 (KJV)
- Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;
- Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints
- To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory
- Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus
- And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
- For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
- Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
- That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
- But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
Restoration of the Scriptural order of worship and praise. John 4:24 (KJV)
2 Chr 20:18-19 (KJV)
- God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Ps 95:6 (KJV)
- And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD.
- And the Levites, of the children of the Kohathites, and of the children of the Korhites, stood up to praise the LORD God of Israel with a loud voice on high.
- O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
Developing and Maintaining a high sense of family in the spirit of agape love. Ps 133:1-3 (KJV)
Eph 3:14-15 (KJV)
- Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
- It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron’s beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
- As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
Eph 4:4-6 (KJV)
- For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ;
- Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named.
- There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
- One Lord, one faith, one baptism.
- One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.